18 Jun 2020
Bangchak Launches S EVO FAMILY as Best Gasohol Products in Market, Presents Premium Quality at Old Price to Support Thais during COVID-19 Outbreak
Bangchak launches S EVO FAMILY gasohol products, with E20 S EVO positioned as a premium choice at an old price, so that consumers enjoy best things even during COVID-19 crisis. The move responds well to Thailand’s growing demand for E20, paving way for the upgraded version of E20 to become a standard petrol choice in the country.
Mr. Chaiwat Kovavisarach, chief executive officer and president of Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited (Bangchak), says in line with its Evolving Greenovation vision his firm has accorded importance to ensuring that its business operations integrate environmental and social responsibility. Throughout its history, Bangchak has deployed innovations in raising its product quality, caring for the environment, and responding to consumers’ needs. As a result, Bangchak has successfully introduced Bangchak Hi Premium Diesel S, which boasts the highest cetane number, and Furio lubricating oil, which has had highest API rating and impressively passes tests at world-class race courses.
Bangchak has recently developed S EVO FAMILY gasohol products namely Gasohol 91, Gasohol 95, E20 and E85. The E20 in the family had enjoyed growing sales in response to demand from newer car models and consumers’ recognition that E20 was a cost-effective alternative. Forecast suggests that E20 will finally become a standard petrol choice in Thailand. The trend will go well with the Energy Ministry’s policy to promote eco-friendly petrol and curb carbon-dioxide emissions. Bangchak, in its latest move, therefore has decided to upgrade its E20 into E20 S EVO so as to give premium quality at an old price to consumers in the hope of giving Thais the best things at the time they need to spend money most efficiently in the face of COVID-19 threat.
Presently, car engines have changed increasingly from Port Fuel Injection (PFI) to Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) system to enable complete combustion. Just as all new car models look set to use GDI in the future, Bangchak has ensured E20S EVO is compatible with both GDI and benzene engines.
Bangchak’s S EVO FAMILY gasohol products contain additives like S Dual Purifier and S Turbo Modifier, which impressively clean nozzles enabling car engines to achieve complete combustion. With such energy, engines run really smooth. Tests confirm E20 S EVO raises the efficiency of new car models with GDI system because of:
- It completely cleans the nozzle of GDI engines. Combustion is thus complete, preventing the problem of clogged nozzles and enabling cars to run with greater power;
- It boosts acceleration efficiency by 56.7 % because it gives higher power and torque. With this choice of fuel, car engines can speed up in all circumstances.
- It achieves A Rating in preventing rusting and corrosion. So, it is effective in prolonging engine life.
- It is the first to win Euro 5 certification in Asia, with sulfur lower than 10 PPM. Friendly to the environment, it reduces pollutants from combustion. It practically lowers carbon-dioxide emissions by 14% and nitrogen-oxide emissions by 50%, thus curbing the causes of global warming and acid rain.
You can fill up your tank with S EVO gasohol at Bangchak service stations across the country. To encourage consumers to try this choice of gasohol and discover its quality, Bangchak has conducted promotions on a regular basis. For example, a full tank of E20 S EVO is sold at just Bt20 on 20 June 2020 at 20 Bangchak service stations, each giving this promotion to just 100 vehicles. Social distancing measures are in place during the promotion. Bangchak members, moreover, will get two 1.5-liter bottles of drinking water worth Bt30 for every Bt600 purchase of E20 S EVP between 18 June 2020 and 31 August 2020.
The List of Bangchak Service Stations Participating in “Full Tank of E20 S EVO at Just Bt20” Campaign: The campaign is valid for 100 vehicles per participating branch and on 20 June 2020 only
- Srinakharin branch on Srinakharin Road, Samrong Nuea subdistrict, Mueang district, Samut Prakan province
- Ratchapruek 2 branch on Ratchapruek Road, Bang Plub subdistrict, Pakkret district, Nonthaburi province
- Rama II KM12 branch, Rama II Road, Samae Dam subdistrict, Bang Khun Thien district, Bangkok
- VibhavadiRangsit branch, VibhavadiRangsit Road, Talat Bang Khen subdistrict, Lak Si district, Bangkok
- Paholyothin KM38 branch, Paholyothin Road, Klong Neung subdistrict, Klong Luang district, Pathum Thani province
- Asia 1 branch, Asia Highway, Ban Hwa subdistrict, Ayutthaa province
- Bangna KM16 branch, Bang Chalong subdistrict, Bang Phli district, Samut Prakan province
- Rayong 1 branch, Noen Phra subdistrict, Mueang district, Rayong province
- Kaeng Khoi branch, Kaeng Khoi subdistrict, Kaeng Khoi district, Saraburi province
- Mitrapab branch, 141 Mitrapab, Ban Mai subdistrict, Mueang district, Nakhon Ratchasima
- Bang Bua Thong 2 branch, Lahan subdistrict, Bang Bua Thong district, Nonthaburi province
- Kanchanaphisek Bang Bon branch, Bang Bon subdistrict, Bang Bon district, Bangkok
- Chonburi Bypass KM1 branch, Nong Mai Daeng subdistrict, Mueang district, Chon Buri province
- Borommaratchachonnanee KM10 branch, Sala Thammasop subdistrict, Thawee Watthana district, Bangkok
- Khon Kaen 1 branch, Mueang Kao subdistrict, Mueang district, Khon Kaen province
- Phuket Bypass KM4 branch, Rassada Road, Mueang district, Phuket province
- Surat Bypass KM5, Makham Tia subdistrict, Mueang district, Surat Thani province
- Super 1 branch, Super Highway (Chiang Mai – Lampang), Nong Pa Krang subdistrict, Mueang district, Chiang Mai province
- Pattaya Klang branch, Sukhumvit Road, Nong Preu subdistrict, Bang Lamung district, Chon Buri province
- Nakhon Chaisi 1 branch, Ta Tamnak subdistrict, Nakhon Chaisi district, Nakhon Pathom province