25 Mar 2021
Bangchak Invites “Travel the World in Thailand with Bangchak” 10-Day Fuel Price Cap for Songkran, and many privileges to boost health and safety Supports “Rao Tiew Duay Gun (Phase 3)” - “Tour Tiew Thai”
Bangchak accepts the extension of the government’s “Rao Tiew Duay Gun (Phase 3)” and “Tour Tiew Thai” market stimulus campaigns, and increase public purchasing power, and supporting the tourism industry by inviting people to “Travel the World in Thailand with Bangchak” at its Greenovative Destinations that brings the atmosphere of world famous destinations around world along with many privileges for Bangchak members and customers, caring for health and safety, not just from the COVID-19 situation, but also from traveling. This includes capping fuel prices from 10 – 19 April 2021, regardless of the upward trend in global crude oil prices.
Chaiwat Kovavisarach, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited, would like to invite travelers during the upcoming long weekend to explore new experiences by Traveling Abroad in Thailand with unique Bangchak services stations design to capture the essence of “London” “ California” “Scandinavia” “Wonderland” and numerous activities for customers to enjoy, such as for every accumulated 1,200 baht fuel purchase, along with two check-ins (at least one check-in at a unique design station) receive a 300 baht cash card for the first 500 participants in April. Even though international travel remains restricted, simply check-in, and snap-up pictures at any Bangchak unique designs stations, and enjoy the foreign atmosphere, such as
- Enjoy the London-esque atmosphere at Bangchak IRR Wang Noi station, Muang District, Ayutthaya.
- Admire the architectural beauty of American luxury, California Gold Rush at Bangchak Gold Rush station, Muang District, Khon Kaen.
- Relax Scandinavian-style at the Nordic Mini Mall Bangchak PPL station, Amphoe Ongkharak, Nakhon Nayok and Bangchak Giant Hub Kraphong station Petchakrasem Rd., Amphoe Cha-Am, Petchaburi.
- Immerse in the elegance of Sino-Portuguese architecture at Bangchak Thanapiwat Supply station Bangglum, Songkhla (2.5KM from Tha Ton intersection) and Bangchak Naaksomboonsuk station, Amphoe Thalang, Phuket (1KM from Thepkasattri Monument).
- Journey to Wonderland at Bangchak Infinite Service station, Prasert Manukij Rd. Bangkok.
Furthermore, Bangchak has prepared the following complimentary benefits for our members and customers,
- Taro Chips from Sukothai, Uttaradit, and Isan provinces to help farmers affected by COVID-19. For every 600 baht at any participating Bangchak service station in the greater Bangkok Metropolitan area, receive complimentary taro chips, valued at 12 baht each, from 1 – 30 April, or while stocks last.
- Two 1.5L bottle drinking water from 1 – 30 April 2021 for every 700baht refilling with E20 S EVO or Hi Premium Diesel S at participating service stations.
- Discounts on FURiO lubricants up to 30% off until 30 April 2021 at 35 participating branches nationwide. Additionally, FURiO Care, in collaboration with the Department of Land Transport is organizing the annual “Free Auto Check, Drive Safe with Furio Care” campaign, offering free checks on 11 items in to promote safe travel measures during Songkran. For a complete list of participating items and branches, visit www.bcpcarcare.com
- Special privilege for Bangchak members
- Redeem 49 points to receive burglary insurance coverage of up to 100,000 baht and protect against the loss or damage of assets and buildings due to burglary.
- Redeem 1 point for Personal Accident Insurance coverage of 100,000 baht, including a 3,000 baht COVID-19 policy, part of the “Songkran Oonjai New Normal Plus (Micro Insurance)” policy from 1 April – 31 May 2021, providing immediate 30-day coverage upon confirmation. Register via Bangchak Application.
- Receive double points for every Inthanin Beverage purchase from 8 April – 31 May 2021.
Caring about the health and safety of the Thai people, Bangchak enacted the following measures for the well-being our customers and the general public.
- To help combat PM 2.5, Bangchak will improve all its diesel products in Bangkok to low-Sulphur, dust-reducing blends, while maintaining retail prices, to quality of the environment and health, and improve air quality between 1 – 30 April 2021.
- Reduce the risks of CVOID-19 transmission by providing the options for digital payment and loyalty programs which are touchless, quick, and safe at more than 220 Bangchak service stations, all Inthanin branches, and retail stores.
- Enforcing safety measures are strictly observed such as requiring all personnel to wear masks at all times along with diligent personal hygiene measures, daily temperature checks, providing alcohol gel at the cashier and pumps, making liquid soap available in restrooms, regularly disinfecting contact surfaces such as doors, bathroom surfaces, EDCs and conducting Big Cleaning every 15 days.
“Although it may seem like the COVID-19 situation is improving, allowing us to travel around the country for recreation, travel home to visit family and loved ones during this traditional holiday, many sectors continue to be affected. Bangchak aims to help relieve the effects from COVID-19 by capping fuel prices between 10 – 19 April regardless of the upward trend in global crude oil prices. Bangchak is joining hands with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) to promote domestic travel from the end of March, starting with camping travel, followed by weekday travel, and many more campaigns to come. Bangchak will be part of the economic recovery, and be a source of home and strength for all sectors” Chaiwat concluded.